Online ordering is only available for suites and loge seats from the pre order menu.
- Advance ordering gives you and your guests a wider selection of chef-prepared options and is the ideal way to ensure your order is delivered when you want it.
- The advance-order menu provides a wide selection of à la carte food items and specially prepared and convenient combination packages. The items on this menu take longer to prepare and require pre-planning, so they must be ordered in advance.
- An event-day menu with fewer items is available after the advance-order deadline has passed and during Mosaic Stadium events.
- For Saskatchewan Roughrider games, concerts, other entertainment and non-Saskatchewan Roughrider sporting events, online ordering deadlines are 12 p.m. on the Wednesday prior to game day.
- If you have missed the advance order deadline, you can still place an order for food to be delivered to your suite on event-day. During the event, your server will be able to take your order.
- Please allow for 30 – 45 minutes for your event-day orders to be delivered.
- Event-day ordering is available 90 minutes before the game/event start time until 60 minutes before the game/event ends.
- Beverage and additional supplies (i.e. Cups, cutlery, napkins etc.) can also be accommodated through your server.