3 on 3 Youth Hockey League
Apr. 3 – Jun. 29, 2023
1700 Elphinstone Street, Regina, SK
Each season is 10 regular games long, not including playoffs or practices. All games are played at the co-operators centre.
- U9 Novice – Born in 2013 and 2014
- U11 Atom – Born in 2011 and 2012
- U13 Pee Wee – Born in 2009 and 2010
- U15 Bantam – Born in 2007 and 2008
- U18 Midget – Born in 2004, 2005, and 2006
- U9 Novice – Monday’s and/or Tuesday’s
- U11 Atom – Monday’s and/or Tuesday’s
- U13 Pee Wee – Wednesday’s (some Tuesday or Thursday games)
- U15 Bantam – Thursday’s (some Wednesday games)
- U18 Midget – Thursday’s (some Wednesday games)
- Depending on ice availability and total team registrations, there may be 1-2 exceptions including Friday and Sunday games.
- Game times will vary and will start as early as 4:45 pm Monday to Friday. Game times on Sundays will vary.
- Game schedules will be available online, a minimum of 1 week in advance.
- Season schedule will be released in 3 – 4 sections to allow realignment of divisions.
- Teams are permitted to submit any scheduling requests (team registrations only). Any scheduling requests must be submitted prior to the registration deadline.
- 2 x 20-minute straight time periods for all age divisions.
- U9 Novice will play on 3/4 ice.
- Teams are permitted to have a maximum of 10 players
- Each player receives a 3 on 3 hat and team jersey
- 2 referees will be scheduled for each game
- All registered players receive insurance covering on-ice accidents
- Co-ed teams are welcome, but dressing room access may be limited and/or shared with other teams. Please let us know if your team will require an additional dressing room; players on co-ed teams are also encouraged to have skate guards.
- Age categories will be subdivided into 2 or 3 tiers.
- If there are not enough teams registered into a division in an age group or skill level, teams will be given the option to move divisions or withdraw.
- Payments can be made online with Visa or MasterCard (sorry we cannot accept Visa Debit online).
- Payments can also be made in person at the Information Desk in the Co-operators Centre with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cheque payable to “Regina Exhibition Association Limited”, or debit (please no cash).
- We do not accept post-dated cheques.
- Service charges will be applied to all NSF payments.
- Please ensure you have registered online prior to making a payment.
- Refunds or credits will not be given to players for missed games or suspensions.
- Season dates and details are subject to change based on the policies of the health agencies and the guidelines implemented by the Provincial Government of Saskatchewan. In the event, game play is interrupted after the season has started and is unable to resume, a refund will be issued based on the number of games remaining at the time of the stoppage.
- Teams are permitted to borrow other players at the same or lower skill level within their age division or one age division lower.
- Spare players who are not currently registered onto another 3on3 team must register at the Information Desk by a parent or guardian before each game they participate in.
- Spare players must pay a spare player fee of $20 per game.
- Payments can be made in person with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or debit; preferably no cash.