Know Before You Go
At REAL District, we work hard to make sure all events we host on our property create positive, memorable experiences for our guests.
For all major events, here is what you should expect and know before you go.
- Fans must be 19 years or older to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Proper photo identification is required to purchase any alcoholic beverage.
- REAL District reserves the right to check proof of legal drinking age.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter the building if they are visibly intoxicated. Drunk and disorderly behaviour will result in ejection from the stadium without refund.
- A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages per purchase is permitted. The per-purchase limit may be reduced or increased without prior notice and sales may be discontinued at any time, at the discretion of REAL District management.
- As per SLGA licensing, it is illegal to have in your possession liquor that was not purchased within the building.
- Any guest found to be in possession of liquor not purchased within the building will have that liquor confiscated and not returned, and the guest will be denied entry or removed.
- Any guest who does not cooperate with security in regards to this offence will be turned over to the Regina Police Service for removal from the building.
For clarity, the items listed below are not meant to be all inclusive, but to be helpful in your preparations for event day. If you are unsure of whether or not an item is allowed or prohibited, please call the Brandt Centre box office at (306) 781-9300 to confirm. The list of allowed and prohibited items may change on an event-by-event basis. If any changes to this list are required for an event, all fans will be notified prior to the event via email. Please note there will be no storage available for your items.
- Individual snacks for children or required for medical reasons
- Empty thermos or water bottle no larger than one litre
- Bags no larger than 12" x 12" x 18"
- Seat cushions
- Small cameras and video recorders are normally allowed as long as they do not interfere with the other fans' enjoyment of the event.
- For events in which cameras and video recorders are not allowed, a notice to fans will be provided prior to the event.
- Images must be for personal use only.
- Images must not be used for commercial purposes without the permission of REAL District.
- Water bottles
- Outside alcohol
- Non-prescription drugs
- Any object in security's opinion that may be used as a weapon, including all knives
- Bags larger than 12" x 12" x 18"
- Aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, silly string)
- Skateboards, roller skates or Heely's shoes
- Signs which obstruct stadium pageantry or signage
- Whistles, electronic noisemakers or compressed air horns
- Laser pointers/pens
- Poles or sticks (including selfie-sticks and flag poles)
- Obscene or indecent signs or clothing (at the discretion of security)
- Glass bottles, cans or jars
- Pets except for service animals
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts or advertisements
- Professional video or camera equipment (professional cameras are defined as those with a detachable, adjustable and/or zoom lense)
Mosaic Stadium – All bags will be checked. Only clear bags that are smaller than 12 inches x 12 inches x 18 inches will be allowed. Brandt Centre – All bags will be checked. There are no bag or size restrictions at this time.
For every Saskatchewan Roughrider game and major event held at Mosaic Stadium, guests can now drive their non-motorized bikes to the stadium and park them at the south end of Confederation Park. For the duration of the game/event, attendants will monitor the bikes free of charge!
The use of cannabis in all indoor and outdoor areas at REAL District, including designated tobacco smoking areas, is strictly prohibited. Guests caught consuming cannabis at REAL District will be ejected immediately without warning or refund. REAL District also reserves the right to refuse entrance and/or service to guests who appear to be under the influence of cannabis. Those who require cannabis for medicinal purposes may consume cannabis at REAL District if proper medical documentation is displayed.*
*limited to non-smoking forms of consumption.
All points of sale on the REAL District property will be going cashless. Credit, Debit and Apple and Google Pay will be accepted.
There are currently no public health orders in Saskatchewan. You are not required to wear a mask or provide any proof of vaccination or a negative COVID 19 test when coming to REAL District. However, if you feel more comfortable you are encouraged to wear a mask when on site. There are some events that may require either or both a mask and proof of vaccination for entry. This is at their discretion and will be communicated by the party holding the event.
As always, should you feel unwell in any way, please stay home until you are symptom free.
We look forward to seeing you at REAL District.
REAL District is centrally located, just minutes from downtown Regina and the Regina International Airport, which makes it the perfect location for events. The property is also located on a City of Regina bus route. Learn more about transit service.
We have implemented a NO re-entry policy at the Brandt Centre and for community events at the Stadium. Guests that choose to leave will NOT be allowed to re-enter.
- First aid rooms are located on the southwest side of the Brandt Centre concourse
- If you require first-aid, please contact or approach a REAL District employee immediately
- REAL District employees will be wearing REAL or Brandt Centre branded uniform
- Security will be wearing yellow security uniforms
- You may also call the Security office phone at (306) 781-9252 or text (306) 537-0698
Please be advised that food on the premises may contain dairy, eggs, wheat, soybean, nut, tree nuts, fish and Shellfish. Due to the possibility of ingredient transfer that can occur in the production process, we recommend that anyone with a severe food allergy refrain from consuming our products. The welfare of our guests is our first concern and we thank you for your understanding.
- Drop-offs for the event are at any entrance.
- During or after the event, pick-ups will occur at the same locations.
- City of Regina Bus Service is available from Downtown Terminal. Regular fare applies. See here for the transit schedule.
- Lost and Found is located at the at the Security office (located on the west-side of the Brandt Centre concourse)
- Guests can contact security lost and found during the event or after the event during regular hours
- Security office hours:
Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 4 p.m. to 8 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday 24hrs
Security office phone: (306) 781-9252
Several parking spaces are reserved close to our facilities for guests who have mobility challenges. Please ensure your accessible parking permit is clearly displayed in the vehicle.
Guests can guarantee their parking spot and receive priority exiting after an event at the Brandt Centre with a premium parking pass.
* To purchase a premium parking pass for the Regina Pats please call The Regina Pats Office at (306) 522-7287.
- Parking voucher is for Lot E (highlighted above) and provides parking access only. A valid event ticket must be purchased to gain admission to the venue. Parking vouchers are valid for the date indicated and are not transferable to another date.
- Premium parking will be accessible from the Lewvan entrance only.
REAL District offers complimentary parking on site. Parking restrictions will be in effect for major events like Canada's Farm Show Regina, SK, Queen City Ex, FROST @REAL and Canadian Western Agribition. Check this page for event-specific updates and follow us on social media for the latest information.
When multiple events take place on the same day, parking can be in high demand. On event days, we encourage guests to arrive early, carpool, get dropped off or use public transit. Please obey parking signs, follow instructions from parking attendants and park only in designated areas. Vehicles parked in restricted areas will be issued a City of Regina ticket. Thank you for your cooperation.
There are multiple exits available at REAL District for guests to use when leaving the property.
- Lewvan Drive on west side of property
- 10th Avenue on east side of property
- Princess Street on north side of property
- Pasqua Street on north side of property
Trained service animals are welcome in any REAL facility to assist guests with disabilities. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. The service animal is required to rest in the seating area of the guest, not in any aisles. REAL recommends that guests contact the Guest Services Team at 781-9200 or firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of their event to ensure we can appropriately accommodate the needs of the guests and his or her animal. All other animals or pets are prohibited from REAL District facilities.
The REAL District has a no refund, no exchange policy on tickets for all events.
Catch the shuttles to and from the stadium for free! You can also ride the bus on any regular Regina Transit route for free on gamedays by showing your ticket for that days game. Stadium shuttle rides are offered for Saskatchewan Roughrider football games at Mosaic Stadium. Buses run continuously back and forth from several convenient locations starting two hours and 15 minutes before a Rider game. The last bus departs each location 30 minutes before kickoff. Buses will return to the drop off locations at the start of the 4th quarter and continue to shuttle until one hour after the game has ended.
- Southland Mall
- Turvey Centre
- University of Regina - University Drive West and Buffaloberry Way
- Eastbound Saskatchewan Drive and Hamilton Street
- Westbound Victoria Avenue at Scarth Street
- 6th Avenue at Rose Street
- Dewdney Ave at Scarth Street
- Dewdney Ave at Lorne Street
- Southbound Albert Street at 9th Avenue
- Patrons, staff and volunteers may be subject to a pat down search and/or scanning by metal detectors of their person or personal belongings.
- Anyone refusing a search may be refused entry or may be evicted from the building.
- Guests are encouraged to arrive early to allow extra time for security and search procedures.
- Prohibited items will be removed.
- Please note: there will be no storage available for your items.
- Security and medical staff are on-site at every event from start to end. If you feel you need security help or medical assistance, do not hesitate to approach someone. They can be identified wearing yellow security shirts.
- REAL District security is managed in-house and prides itself on providing professional protective services for all stakeholders.
- REAL District security is available 24/7 by calling our Security Dispatch Operations Centre at 306-798-REAL (7325).
As per the City of Regina Smoking Bylaw No. 2017-20, smoking is prohibited within 10 meters of all doorways and air intakes. This includes electronic cigarettes and chewing tobacco. Violations will result in immediate ejection from the property.
For the majority of events, children aged two and above must purchase a ticket to enter the facility. Those children under the age of two, and will not be occupying a seat, do not need to purchase a ticket.