The Co-operators Centre
Upcoming Events @ The Co-operators CentreView All Events
The Co-Operators Centre
Looking to Book Ice Time?
|Season & Type||Times||Rates||How to book?|
Winter Ice (October 1 – March 31) Prime
Monday – Friday:
4:30 – 10:00 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday:
8:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
$290 + GST/hr
Winter Ice (October 1 – March 31) Non-Prime
Monday – Friday:
7:00 a.m – 4:30 p.m. and after 11:30 p.m.
$190 + GST/hr
Same as above.
Winter Ice (October 1 – March 31) Early Bird
Saturday & Sunday
7:00 – 8:00 a.m.
$260 + GST/hr
Winter Ice (October 1 – March 31) Night Owl
Monday – Friday:
10:00 – 11:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday:
After 10:30 p.m.
$260 + GST/hr
Off-Season (April 1 – September 30)
All available hours are the same rate.
$290 + GST/hr
|Dates Available||Rates||Booking Information|
April – August
$75 + GST/hr
Co-operators Centre is a LiveBarn Venue!
If you can’t make it to the rink, you can still stay connected by watching all events Live and On Demand.
10% DISCOUNT – PROMO CODE: coop-cent
- LiveBarnAvailable via monthly or annual subscription
- Live stream events from any LiveBarn venue
- Watch On Demand for 30 days
- Save and share 30-second highlights
- Download entire games/practices
Existing subscribers can update their profile to our venue’s promo code.
Where to Eat at the Co-operators Centre
Western Pizza Concession
- Monday – Friday: 5:30PM – 9PM
- Saturday – Sunday: 11AM – 9PM
Our pizzas start on our homemade crust with a unique blend of four cheeses, and our secret pizza sauce recipe that will keep you guessing. Our menu also includes favourites such as burgers, sandwiches, steaks, and of course, BBQ chicken.
Gluten Free Options
- Daily: 11AM – 7PM
Casual counter-serve chain for build-your-own sandwiches & salads, with health-conscious options.
Gluten Free Options
Know Before You Go
- Fans must be 19 years or older to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
- Proper photo identification is required to purchase any alcoholic beverage.
- REAL District reserves the right to check proof of legal drinking age.
- Guests will not be permitted to enter the building if they are visibly intoxicated. Drunk and disorderly behaviour will result in ejection from the stadium without refund.
- A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages per purchase is permitted. The per-purchase limit may be reduced or increased without prior notice and sales may be discontinued at any time, at the discretion of REAL District management.
- As per SLGA licensing, it is illegal to have in your possession liquor that was not purchased within the building.
- Any guest found to be in possession of liquor not purchased within the building will have that liquor confiscated and not returned, and the guest will be denied entry or removed.
- Any guest who does not cooperate with security in regards to this offence will be turned over to the Regina Police Service for removal from the building.
For clarity, the items listed below are not meant to be all inclusive, but to be helpful in your preparations for event day. If you are unsure of whether or not an item is allowed or prohibited, please call the Brandt Centre box office at (306) 781-9300 to confirm. The list of allowed and prohibited items may change on an event-by-event basis. If any changes to this list are required for an event, all fans will be notified prior to the event via email. Please note there will be no storage available for your items.
- Individual snacks for children or required for medical reasons
- Empty thermos or water bottle no larger than one litre
- Bags no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 18″
- Seat cushions
- Small cameras and video recorders are normally allowed as long as they do not interfere with the other fans’ enjoyment of the event.
- For events in which cameras and video recorders are not allowed, a notice to fans will be provided prior to the event.
- Images must be for personal use only.
- Images must not be used for commercial purposes without the permission of REAL District.
- Water bottles
- Outside alcohol
- Non-prescription drugs
- Any object in security’s opinion that may be used as a weapon, including all knives
- Bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 18″
- Aerosol cans (i.e. hairspray, silly string)
- Skateboards, roller skates or Heely’s shoes
- Signs which obstruct stadium pageantry or signage
- Whistles, electronic noisemakers or compressed air horns
- Laser pointers/pens
- Poles or sticks (including selfie-sticks and flag poles)
- Obscene or indecent signs or clothing (at the discretion of security)
- Glass bottles, cans or jars
- Pets except for service animals
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts or advertisements
- Professional video or camera equipment (professional cameras are defined as those with a detachable, adjustable and/or zoom lense)
The use of cannabis in all indoor and outdoor areas at REAL District, including designated tobacco smoking areas, is strictly prohibited. Guests caught consuming cannabis at REAL District will be ejected immediately without warning or refund.
REAL District also reserves the right to refuse entrance and/or service to guests who appear to be under the influence of cannabis. Those who require cannabis for medicinal purposes may consume cannabis at REAL District if proper medical documentation is displayed.
All points of sale on the REAL District property will be going cashless. Credit, Debit and Apple and Google Pay will be accepted.
There are currently no public health orders in Saskatchewan. You are not required to wear a mask or provide any proof of vaccination or a negative COVID 19 test when coming to REAL District. However, if you feel more comfortable you are encouraged to wear a mask when on site.
There are some events that may require either or both a mask and proof of vaccination for entry. This is at their discretion and will be communicated by the party holding the event.
As always, should you feel unwell in any way, please stay home until you are symptom free. We look forward to seeing you at REAL District.
REAL District is centrally located, just minutes from downtown Regina and the Regina International Airport, which makes it the perfect location for events. The property is also located on a City of Regina bus route.
- First aid rooms are located on the southwest side of the Brandt Centre concourse
- If you require first-aid, please contact or approach a REAL District employee immediately.
- REAL District employees will be wearing REAL or Brandt Centre branded uniform
- Security will be wearing yellow security uniforms
You may also call the Security office phone at (306) 781-9252 or text (306) 537-0698
Please be advised that food on the premises may contain dairy, eggs, wheat, soybean, nut, tree nuts, fish and Shellfish. Due to the possibility of ingredient transfer that can occur in the production process, we recommend that anyone with a severe food allergy refrain from consuming our products. The welfare of our guests is our first concern and we thank you for your understanding.
Drop-offs for the event are at any entrance. During or after the event, pick-ups will occur at the same locations. City of Regina Bus Service is available from Downtown Terminal. Regular fare applies.
Lost and Found is located at the at the Security office (located on the west-side of the Brandt Centre concourse).
Guests can contact security lost and found during the event or after the event (during regular hours).
Security Office Hours of Operation:
- Monday to Friday 4 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday 24hrs
- Phone: (306) 781-9252
Trained service animals are welcome in any REAL facility to assist guests with disabilities. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times. The service animal is required to rest in the seating area of the guest, not in any aisles.
REAL recommends that guests contact the Guest Services Team at (306) 781-9200 or [email protected] in advance of their event to ensure we can appropriately accommodate the needs of the guests and his or her animal.
All other animals or pets are prohibited from REAL District facilities.
The REAL District has a no refund, no exchange policy on tickets for all events.
Security and medical staff are on-site at every event from start to end.
If you feel you need security help or medical assistance, do not hesitate to approach someone. Security staff can be identified wearing yellow security shirts.
REAL District security is managed in-house and prides itself on providing professional protective services for all stakeholders. REAL District security is available 24/7 by calling our Security Dispatch Operations Centre at 306-798-7325.
As per the City of Regina Smoking Bylaw No. 2017-20, smoking is prohibited within 10 meters of all doorways and air intakes. This includes electronic cigarettes and chewing tobacco.
Violations will result in immediate ejection from the property.
For the majority of events, children aged two and above must purchase a ticket to enter the facility. Those children under the age of two, and will not be occupying a seat, do not need to purchase a ticket.
REAL District is centrally located, just minutes from downtown Regina and the Regina International Airport, which makes it the perfect location for events.
The property is also located on a City of Regina bus route. Learn more about transit service.
University of Regina Cougars
The home of Minor Hockey in Regina.
For all your sharpening, equipment, apparel and nutritional needs, visit the Extreme Hockey pro shop located at The Co-operators Centre
- 2022 CFL 109th Grey Cup Festival
- 2022 Western Canadian Ringette Championships
- 2022 Skate Canada Challenge
- 2020 SJHL/MJHL Showcase
- 2019 SJHL/MJHL Showcase
- And many more since 2013!